Friday, May 1, 2015

Out of my way

Whats in the way? The absolute first thing in the morning that gets in my way is my alarm clock. It gets in the way of me sleeping and getting well rested. Then my blanket gets in my way of getting up because I am so warm and cozy in my bed. I hate waking up early. Alarm clocks that wake me up in the morning makes me mad at times. Its ridiculous because it has to wake me up, but every time it does, no matter what song is playing, it wakes me up feeling mad. I shut it off as quickly as I can and usually go back to sleep. Time gets in my way. I feel like there is not enough time in the day to do all the things I need to do. Especially Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. I usually work on Thursdays and Tuesdays so that is nice I don’t have to go right from school to work and then to whatever I need to do after that. Starting college is stressful. The environment is so different and its going to take some getting used to. With school, homework, work, church, and making time with my friends and boyfriend is a lot harder than I thought. I find myself so tired at times that I can hardly stay awake during the things that are important to me. I have a lot of new things in my life right now. I have started college, a new job, and have a relatively new relationship, within the past two months. Those are big milestones in a persons life. Its stressing me out because I am trying to find time for all of it but also get rest that I desperately need. Things get in my way all the time, but you have to pick and choose your battles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment