Friday, May 1, 2015

I am afraid

I am very afraid of heights. I went cliff jumping once and I was thirty feet up in the air, and it was not a fun experience. Of course it was thirty feet up above water, but the height was incredibly distracting from the fun I was supposed to have. I was with my brother then and he was wanting me to do it because he was doing it. I didn't want to seem like a loser so I went ahead and jumped. It was the longest jump in my life by far and I still to this day can’t believe that I did it. That was one of the best memories I have with my brother. He is in the navy now and doing great things. He is such a blessing to my life and all around great! He makes me laugh every time he comes home. Somehow he always hurts me though. He likes to pick and slap and once he threw me across the room because I tickled him and my foot hit something hard on the couch, and it was a really deep cut. So deep that I still have a scar on my right foot because of him. Moral of the story: don’t tickle my brother. Because he will hurt you. He always uses the story of me hitting him with a remote when we were both younger. I guess I picked up a remote to something and went up to him and wacked him right on the head. I don’t remember that but I guess he does. So he says he is getting back at me for those couple of times that I have hurt him. Which is like only twice in our entire lives. He is three years older than me and much stronger than me so how could I actually hurt him? He flicked a rubber band in my eye before too. He flicked it right in my eye and I thought I was going to be blind. It was the funniest thing ever. He thought it was really funny then, but I didn't. That’s not the only brother that likes to torture me though. I have three more brothers that take pleasure in hurting me and picking on me. One of my younger ones poured a full cup of water on me while I was sleeping. It was not the most enjoyable morning for me and him. Especially him. Another one likes to scare me for no reason at all. I can’t get away from this torture. I only have one sister and she is moved out of the house, so I am basically outnumbered by a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment