Friday, May 1, 2015

Last Post

I really enjoyed the "This I Believe" essay we did. It made me think on what i actually believed in. What matters to me in the world. I wasn't a big fan of the free writing. I felt like most of it didn't help me further my writing skills and make me think long and hard. I would say my writing has improved since the beginning of the semester. It has become longer, and it just makes more sense to me. My thinking skills have improved in my writing over the past couple of months. My language has improved too. I wouldn't change anything about my writing this semester, because if I started off great, then I wouldn't have improved as much as I did. I liked the group discussions the best in this course. I didn't like the free writes again, and I think that might be because its so early in the morning, and hard to think. Again, I wouldn't change anything about this semester, because I wouldn't have improved on my writing as much as I did. I learned that i can write about whatever I want, and whatever makes me happy. I can write my ideas down, and it helps with the stress and anxiety of my problems. I would probably give myself an A in this course. I have done everything asked of me, and participated in the class. Even in the group work.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah - Good reflection and thank you for the honest feedback. As I continue to develop this studio style class, I will take your comments into serious consideration. It was a pleasure to have you in class this semester. Have a great summer. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete